Thursday, September 15, 2011

Begin.

Tomorrow marks the end of our fourth week in the school room.

I have started this blog about fifty times in the last month, but clearly failed each time. It seems that in the years since I last maintained a blog, posting pictures hasn't changed a bit. It's still a tedious, infuriating process, enraging me enough to give up over and over. And yet, I still take about 40 pictures a day intending to post them somewhere. I could just keep them all to myself and let our homeschool experience be a private affair, but that would just be unkind. The internet has taught me everything I know about homeschooling. Women from all over the world, so generously offering helpful parts and pieces of their lives, have encouraged, blessed, educated, inspired, and challenged me throughout my life as a mother. How could I not want to contribute to this amazing community?

So, all of that said, this is me just jumping in right where we are. An effort to simply BEGIN. I am not giving up on posting 50 pictures a week, but I'm not going to let the fact that I haven't figured out how to do that stop me from sharing. In the interest of documentation, I may try to do a few "catch-up" posts, recapping our first few weeks in the schoolroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment